Driving Under the Influence

Blinn & Rees Law Office provides expertise to clients concerning DWI and DUI cases.  Our firm has represented hundreds of clients charged with DUI or DWI in Nebraska, and we aggressively defend our clients.  We have dedicated ourselves to providing the highest quality of legal representation with attorneys who constantly stay up to date on the recent developments in the law.

During your first no charge consultation we can answer questions about your possible defenses, possible sentences and the cost of our representation.  Whether you need a plea agreement, help at sentencing, or a jury trial, we will be there for your needs.

Many clients have different concerns or questions concerning their case.  Some of our clients need aggressive representation asserting every reasonable defense available.  Other clients are just trying to minimize the impact of a conviction.  We will work with you to determine what is important to your case.  Whether you are looking for an interlock device, plea agreement, house arrest, trial or challenging the arrest, you can count on our office to assist in your needs. 

We will represent you for Driving While Intoxicated or Driving Under the Influence or alcohol refusal cases.  We always consider your license revocation a serious part of your case, and it is included with our representation of you.  We understand that you are in need of representation and not a lecture.  You can count on our honest advice to you, our hard work in representing you and we will not be judging you for a problem you have.  We practice DWI/DUI defense on a regular basis in Sarpy, Douglas, Cass, Washington and Otoe county.  Give us a call to handle all of your DWI needs. 

Rights and suspensions affecting your case start within days after your arrest.  You cannot wait until your first court hearing on a DWI or DUI to retain an attorney if you want the best possible representation.  

We will help you identify what you can do to help your case, and what we will do to assist you in your DWI/DUI.  Choose an attorney who regularly practices in this area by contacting our office. 

Issues we can help you on include:

  • Misdemeanor DWI or DUI
  • Felony DWI or DUI
  • Interlock devices
  • Aggravated DWI or DUI (test result above 0.15)
  • Refusal of the chemical test
  • Driving on revocation or suspension